Saturday 8 August 2009

He brings dem tunes.

On my friend's advice, I've finally set up a blog dedicated to the thing I immerse myself in most, very typical of the mass population - music. 'Dance' is a rather vague term within the music industry in these fertile genre-making days where anything musical is possible. Sub generic babies are crawling their way onto dancefloors around the UK, working the many crowds with their baby arms and mini Prada sunny's until, inevitably, they evolve into adult beings, fully established and fixed in those same, vintage shoes. The story of this evolvement tends to happen fast and before long it's closing time.



What I aim to chart in this blog isn't going to be specific per se, but it will relate to, in some way, electronic music - the scenes, the weird, the history, the future, the local, national and international, the funnies, the tragedy, the clubs, the reviews and stories... I'm aiming to get behindthedecks. Let the finger dancing commence....

No comments:

Post a Comment