Wednesday 12 August 2009

Ibiza: Chilled Beef.

Ibiza.

My holiday to the white isle is in close proximity, so close I can preempt the satisfactory taste of sweaty ceilings - the conclusion of this anticipation is a child-like excitement that manifests itself into involuntary outbursts of mini orgasms. Nice. Surrounding me are messages of Ibiza in various mediums such as an array of compilations, radio sets, trashy TV programmes depicting displaced chavvy lifestyles and, yes indeed, swine flu. Yes, even that cheeky swine reminds me of Ibiza in a completely irrelevant way. Maybe that's down to my mild obsession with all things Ibz.

To commemorate such rave-fuelled attitude I lend way to visions - of dancing recklessly to various bassy tunes. One tune I predict I will hear whilst tapping my melodious feet on the holy grounds of super superclubs Space or Pacha is posted below. It's by Analog People In A Digital World, or the rather digitalised acronym APDW, that is a formation of two Italian men who have stayed largely underground for the past year or so. 'Rose Rouge', is receiving high profile support. If I don't hear it in Ibiza I'll personally email Pete Tong (who listed this beast of a stomper as 1 of 3 essential summer tunes 2009) and ask him 'Why, god damnit... why!?'

So, for the next 3 weeks here in the UK, I will sit in my unemployed daze and daydream of beaches so sunny, skimpily dressed ravers and world renowned DJ's. If you're heading to Ibiza or have had the pleasure of experiencing it already - you are of an elite I call lucky bloody devils.

No comments:

Post a Comment