Thursday 3 June 2010

Knee Deep in Ibiza bliss.

So, contrary to the previous year's attempt of 'taking a break' from Ibiza, it seems I'm off there again. Well, in my defense, what self-respecting raver can ever turn their back on Ibiza? That's like turning down a lifetime subscription to...Nutella.
Just me?

Although I'm venturing back to the holy land, this time it will feel like a fleeting visit. Thus, in pure childish excitement at the thought of being surrounded by ravers in the sun, the search for Ibizan tunes is on. It's self-gratifying, and to some possibly quite sad, for me to scope like I've never scoped before and predict tunes I'm likely to hear as well as tunes that I won't be able to escape.

The tune below has a beach-covered feel to it, perfect for complementing the mini daydreams within my mind depicting sunny days ahead. And with a vocal, that seems as though it's very purpose is to relax the after party brain of an Ibizan mash head, is from the delightful Cathy Battistessa. Knee Deep in Ibizan bliss.

Cathy Battistessa












No comments:

Post a Comment